To buy a plane ticket to Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh), you can do the following:
First complete the flight search sections, then search. In the displayed list, select your desired flight and then book.
General terms and conditions
1- Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) operates in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the rules of cybercrime and the rules and regulations of e-commerce.
2- The services and content offered by Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) are produced for use on this website. Any misuse of information, texts, photos, maps, designs, logos, etc. from this website is subject to legal prosecution and no natural or legal person is allowed to misuse the contents of this website. Mentioning the contents of this website on the Internet is allowed only by mentioning the name and internet address of Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) and the link to the article, and in the paper media, with the written permission of the website officials.
3- The personal information of the users in Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh) is completely confidential. Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh) makes every effort to protect users’ personal information. Therefore, in order to protect the privacy of users’ personal information, the user must make a commitment not to attempt to hack any information available on the site and not to have any assistance or partnership with natural or legal persons in this regard. In addition, the user undertakes to inform the management of Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh) website as soon as possible of any information about the use of information by another person or institution.
4. Users undertake to enter their information correctly on the website when registering and booking. If incomplete or incorrect information is entered, users will be responsible for the subsequent consequences of this action.
5. The user undertakes to correct any changes in his personal details on the Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) as soon as possible. Otherwise, this website will not be liable for any consequences resulting from the inaccuracy of the available information.
6- Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) sells plane tickets online and will not be responsible for conditions, cancellation, delay or flight delay.
7- Any misuse of the name of Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh), Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh), correspondence by Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh) or the use of similar names that create suspicion of similarity and compliance is prohibited by complaining to the competent legal authorities. The courts for cybercrime in and out of the country, as well as for informing Internet service providers and service providers, will be prosecuted.
8- Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) will not share users’ personal information with any other collection and the competent authorities will be able to use this information only in cases authorized by law.
Terms and conditions of reservation and purchase of charter
1- Charter flights face more changes compared to system flights and may not be usable in 1% of cases. In such cases, if you buy an alternative ticket, the entire cost of the new ticket and its price difference will be returned to you by the charterer. will be. Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh) makes every effort to reduce this risk to zero.
Terms and conditions of booking and purchasing plane tickets
1- Ticket purchase operations on Safarpima website (Ahmadzadeh) are subject to the set of rules and regulations of e-commerce and any violation will be prosecuted. The buyer, while buying the ticket online, undertakes to be fully aware of all the rules and regulations for buying a ticket.
2. According to the regulations of the Civil Aviation Authority, the responsibility for cancellation, delay or haste during the flight is the responsibility of the airline holding the flight.
3. When registering and booking a ticket, the passenger’s name must be entered correctly in English letters. It is not possible to correct the passenger’s name after the final purchase of the ticket, and Safarpima (Ahmadzadeh) has no responsibility for the information entered incorrectly, and the passenger must cancel the ticket and buy it again to correct the information.
4- The purchased ticket belongs to the passenger whose details are entered in the system and is non-transferable to others. If the passenger’s name does not match the ticket and ID card, the passenger will not be accepted.
5. Under national aviation law, infant passengers are less than two years old, child passengers are between two and twelve years old, and adult passengers are over twelve years old. If the buyer is not careful and the age category is entered incorrectly, the passenger will be prevented from boarding the plane. And a child’s ticket cannot be purchased separately from an adult ticket.
It should be noted that in approved rate tickets, ticket prices are different for infants, children and adults, but in charter and non-refundable tickets, the ticket price is the same as for adults.
6- After making the payment and confirming it, the reservation and purchase will be finalized and the ticket information will be sent to the user via SMS and email. When visiting the airport, it is necessary to provide a printed copy of the ticket on charter flights and on system flights, it is necessary to provide a ticket number along with a valid identification document to the relevant airline counter.
7. Any type of cancellation of a ticket by the passenger, in accordance with the rules of the national airline, includes a fine. The amount of this fine varies according to the rules of each airline. After the passenger requests a refund, the fine will be deducted from the ticket price and the rest of the money will be returned to the passenger’s account online. The refund period is subject to interbank regulations (between 24 and 72 hours). This is not the case with charter or non-refundable flights, and the ticket price for these flights will be paid in full upon cancellation.
8. The cancellation or delay of more than two hours of flight does not include a cancellation penalty. In this case, the passenger fills out the online refund form without penalty.
9- In case of flight cancellation or delay of more than two hours that causes the passenger to cancel the flight, it is necessary to provide a ticket / stamp stamped by the source station, in order to follow up and return without penalty.
10- If the passenger wants to buy a ticket for two consecutive flights, there should be at least 3 hours between the arrival of the first flight to the destination and the departure of the second flight. Otherwise, the passenger is responsible for canceling the second ticket.
11. It should be noted that if the return flight is from two different airlines, if the flight is canceled or the passenger is canceled due to a delay of more than two hours, the cancellation of the return flight may include a cancellation penalty.
12. The buyer does not have the right to change the ticket price, to touch the ticket terms in any way and in any form, or to resell the ticket at a price higher than the mentioned amount.
. 13- According to the rules of the Civil Aviation Authority, having a doctor’s license for pregnant women, people with cardiovascular disease, respiratory diseases, epilepsy, severe anemia, uncontrolled diabetes mellitus, those who are on dialysis or those who use immunosuppressive drugs They say that any illness that prevents air travel is essential when boarding a plane. It is also necessary for these passengers to bring the medicines they need during the trip.
14. According to the existing laws, it is not possible to issue tickets on the routes of Atbat-e-Aliat for the citizens of Afghanistan, India, Bangladesh and Pakistan, and if these people buy tickets, all subsequent responsibilities will be borne by the user.